Things you need to remember when you intraday trading
Best Stocks for Intraday Trading
The best stocks for Intraday Trading is avoiding the current market trend and to follow certain features.
Starting and Ending Strategies
Be Trendy in Intraday
Being trendy in Intraday trading doesn’t mean that you have to buy stocks in recently bloomed companies instead follow some trendy tips. In the case of upswing go for taking long positions and in downswing prefer short positions. If the major trend shifts, start to trade with a new trend.
If you wish to choose the best stocks for intraday trading, then look at equities or ETFs. Don’t forget to separate the stocks that are weak as well as the strong ones comparing the index. If the indexes are moving higher, then a trader should plan to buy stocks that are high. Trading in the uptrend will provide more profit. Be stronger by choosing the strongest investment.
Patience pays you in return
Prefer taking regular profits
Don’t play in trading
- For trend traders: Focus on trading stocks or ETFs and step aside when markets are ranging.
- For range traders: Avoiding trading during trends and keep an eye on stocks or ETFs that tend to range.
Tips before selecting the best stocks
- Practice trading strategies so that when you enter it you do it like an expert.
- There must be a modest target and a strict stop loss.
- Once you experience loss in stock don’t try to regain it by trading in the same stock.
- Take an analysis of how stocks perform on your shortlisted ones. Analyze it the day before placing a buy or selling.
- Make note of the top gainers as well as the losers so that you can decide on your intraday positions.
- Axis Bank
- Bajaj Finance
- Indusind Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- Bharti Airtel
- Indiabulls Housing Finance
- Apollo Hospital
- Jindal Steel and Power
- RBL Bank
- Tata Motors
- Zee Entertainment Enterprise